PERFUME

Jumat, 19 November 2010

No Perfume Review


No Way, No How, No Perfume Review: Election Day Miscellanea



I find myself unable to write about perfume today. Today is serious, guys. Go vote. Go obsessively watch the news. Before you do though, tell us what you will be wearing on this historic day. My perfume is a change from my usual tastes, a breath of fresh air, Puredistance. And I could not resist wearing Madame President by Sephora by OPI on my tips (in fact, I bought it just for this occasion, yes, I am a nerd). I want to note, however, that I am wearing it for its name, not for its color. My nails might be red but I am all about blue today.

To mark the occasion, let's have a prize draw. In a half-hearted effort to appear non-partisan, I am giving away a perfume that has neither blue nor red in its name- a 1/2oz bottle of Tom Ford' White Patchouli. If you would like to be the draw, say so in your comment.

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online